Thursday, October 8, 2015

Completely Natural Bronzer!!

For the past year and a half or so I have rid myself, my house, my family of as many unhealthy products as possible.

Read Here for more about how I did just that. (Still a work in progress).... 

So I truly only have a few products that I am currently using that have some questionable ingredients in them. One of those is my e.l.f. Bronzer and Blush  that I LOVE!!!!! Not only is it super affordable it is hands down the best color of any bronzer out there.  

So I started researching a few different natural bronzers out there....and I just kept thinking surely there's a better way...one that I can even "make" perhaps....

I ran across a few recipes on Pinterest and on a few blogs....

So this morning after I showered I thought....I'm gonna make my own bronzer.

Of course little one was pumped to help out! 

I went to my kitchen yes the kitchen...and sprinkled...(all organic of course)

Simply Organic Cinnamon
Organic Cocoa Powder

We then used a Mortar and Pestle to smooth out the texture of the ingredients....she loved this part!

We then put our concoction into one of these Empty containers

I whipped out my Large Powder Brush  dusted it across my forehead...temples...chin...and cheeks...

Viola! 

What do you think??

I think it's awesome!! Plus I smelled yummy all day!! 

Can't get more natural than that! Xoxo

  

No comments: