Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Easy Simple Skin Care Routine...

For all of you low maintenance peeps out there...three steps like old school ways...but with modern products that actually do something!

Here's a simple routine for you...to keep your skin fresh, clean, and healthy.

Cleanse AM
Neutrogena Naturals - I love this natural cleanser. Great for makeup removal and leaves skin with zero residue! Excellent for all skin types. 

AM toner
Perricone MD Firming Facial Toner - I have been using this toner for years. It is fabulous for those of us looking for a toner to help with hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, pore size, and fine lines. The best out there! Love! 

AM SPF 
Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46 - Holy Grail of SPF! Works wonderfully for all skin types and will NOT cause acne or blackheads! Great for oily and dry skins! Yep both!! The best ever! I've been using for about 4 years now ...as does my husband and everyone I tell about it! 


Cleanse PM
Neutrogena Naturals - Cleanse twice for those of you who wear makeup. 

PM toner
Perricone MD Firming Facial Toner - use on cotton ball post cleansing. Do not rinse! 

Treatment
Skinceuticals Retinol - tried and true! Nothing works better against wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes...nothing like retinol! It's a skin changer!!! 



Un retouched natural light photo....minimal makeup....42 years old! 

Thank you for reading my blog and for making purchase to help support my homeschool and my small business! Much appreciated! 

No comments: