Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Packing your food daily = Saving Money and Eating Healthier!

I have been a lunch and snack packer for so long!

It started out because I wanted to save money because I was tired of being broke. 

So everyday for the past 12 years or so I pack food.

I pack my daughter, my husband, and my snacks before we leave the house every single day. (Oh. And waters)... 

I haven't had any type of fast food in over 2 decades and my 5 year old has never had fast food. NEVER! 

I know to some this seems crazy...but she also has never had any type of soda. Not even a sip. 

So not only does this save a ton of money...But I never have to stop and buy food or waters when we are out and about...time saver! 

PLUS the main reason is so that I know exactly what we are eating...what nutrients we are getting...

And hello have you ever been around a hungry kid or husband? 

Ummmm....it's not a good scene! 

It takes me about 3 minutes to do this...it's so simple.

I cut her organic apples...grapes....
She still loves squeezies.....so I pack them daily..(I look for ones that are fruit and veggie Puree not juice.
Peter Rabbit Organics, Carrot, Squash and Apple Puree
Plum Organics Just Veggies Sweet Potato
Bananas.
Justin's  - if you haven't tried these you are missing out!
Justin's Almond Butter - DELISH!!! 
Pogo BPA-Free Plastic Water Bottle  - these are my favs! Mainly because they hold 40 ounces and not just 32. 

Snack on!
Save money!
Eat well! 


Eat real foods! 

No comments: