Saturday, September 26, 2015

Wavy beachy hair...what I use

Here's my newest arsenal plus Rogaine

ReadHere about my hair loss struggles and how I fixed it. 

After using Olaplex  read Here about my love of it. 

After towel drying my hair...I use my Rogaine on the front section of my hair. (Rogaine is a life time commitment 2x a day everyday....And yes it totally works!) 

Then I spray all over with the Marrakesh  ...for my very long hair I spray probably 8-10 sprays....not much at all on the roots. All of the   Marrakesh products are natural and amazing!! 

Then I spray the Mermaid spray from ear length down maybe 5 sprays. It smells amazing! Like coconut vanilla yummieness! And has all natural ingredients. Check out all of their products...Here.

Then the secret to beachy waves is this Bumble and Bumble Surf spray new version!  I spray it 
on the bottom 6-7 inches of my hair.....it is for fine hair types like mine....I use the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray original on occasion... But just on the bottom 2-3 inches. I would recommend the original to those of you with thicker (jealous) hair! 

Both Bumble sprays work wonders to create beachy waves! Infused with sea salts...they help to create naturally soft wavy hair! Swoooon! 

Before I blow dry I use My Amazing Blow Dry Secret ...this helps to not only protect my hair when I blow dry but it speeds up the drying process...for me about 2-3 minutes....typically it takes me about 5 minutes total to dry so this is a huge help! Yay! I discovered this product just about a month ago and I am thrilled that I did! Totally works! I also have Leave in conditioner by the same company...I 
use it some in place of the Marrakesh. 

After blow drying I will curl my hair away from my face...only the bottom half...leaving the ends out of the curling iron...

Then as a hair spray to hold the curl but not make it 80s style crunchy and helmety I use the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil...I actually love this hair spray...not only is it Sulfate free (very hard to find in a hair spray)... But also makes my hair stay without being a hard and dry..

And lastly...if there is any humidity at all....I spray all over with the Anti humidity spray....holy grail. It is the absolute best product for those of us that live anywhere there is the horrible humidity! Until I found this spray...I would leave with decent hair...walk out the door and have the frizziest poufy mess ever! Ummm basically my whole life......so this is a heavenly product for me! 

Yes yes yes I know...it sounds like a lot....but honestly it's just a few spray with different products...but these are the absolute best of the best products to achieve natural looking beachy 
waves.

It only takes me from start to finish about 10-12 minutes total. 


This was a really good hair day because for some odd reason we had no humidity!
This was after using a curling iron.
(Mini in the back eating:)) 

Natural waves here no curling iron used. Air dry only.
(Crazy mini photo bomber)

No comments: