Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Let's talk hair products...OLAPLEX!

I love products...I am NOT low maintenance when it comes to hair, skin, and makeup.

I love to try the latest products.
I love love love to research products and see what's the best for my specific hair...or skin.  I have always done this....it's the main reason I became an aesthetician...because I wanted to learn the best products to use for my skin.

Here's my favorite breakthrough product in the past year! 

Olaplex....have you heard of it? 
Buy Olaplex ..(thank you for supporting my blog! Love you readers) 


About a year or so ago Olaplex was invented....by scientists not hair stylists. PHDs nonetheless. 
Basically your stylist will mix Olaplex with your hair color/developer to completely protect your hair from any breakage during your coloring/chemical process. That's right no breakage! And for fine haired girls like myself this is huge! 

And I love being a lighter golden blonde with my naturally medium brown hair....and with Olaplex it can happen without me having to worry if I'm gonna have my hair fall out....(yes this has happend at a salon to me...several times...) 

Plus and this is a huge plus....you can take hair many levels lighter without the risk of damaging the hair or any breakage occurring!! So you can go super light without any concern! Or pink or whatever color you like! 

This is huge in the hair industry! HUGE!! 

I would imagine that this is how the Kardashians go from their naturally dark hair to very very pale blonde....without the damage. 

So ask your hair stylist to use it at all of your color appointments. All!! You will be amazed at how your hair looks and feels. 

Olaplex also has an at home version. Buy Olaplex (this is the at home version you need) ..
You use the at home version before you shampoo and condition and it makes your hair like total silk! 
You leave it in for 10 minutes on damp hair and then shampoo and condion like normal...use one time per week. And note to self you only need a quarter size amount...even with my long locks I only use a quarter and a half from roots to ends. 

Even in the dead of humidity hell in the south I had little to no frizz....

This pic was taken in super humid Floirda weather...and look no frizz! 

Again Florida vaca and no frizzy mess! Just soft healthy looking hair!

It seriously is the biggest breakthrough for anyone that colors their hair....be it balagye...highlights...all over color....Olaplex is it! 

And again thank you for supporting my blog....by clicking to purchase you are helping me to homeschool! 



No comments: