Sunday, July 13, 2014

Desk makeover

I have not liked this desk since the moment it was delivered four years ago from amazon.

Brown blahhhh....ugly...sad tired desk :(((

I wanted to buy a new super cute turquoise desk but the one I found was $700!!!! 
Yikes! 
Can't do that...

Soooo......

Today we chalk painted this one. This turquoise color is similar to the one I used... chalk paint.




It was an alllll day project...much bigger of a project that I had thought.

The old shiny silver knobs had to go also...very dated looking.

Off to Home Depot I went.

And here's our new improved office area now!


Read here about my chair find in KY.
I love it! Turquoise desk...yay! New chair yay! Decluttered yay! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! That transformation looks so chic and lovely! I like that you chose teal, which is a very cool color to the eyes. Your office certainly looks bright and comfortable with the "new" desk. Thank you so much for sharing the lovely pictures. Wishing you all the best!

Orlando Nunez @ OES

Mindy said...

Thank you so much for commenting and reading my little blog! Xoxo